- Brand recognition at all SkillsUSA events: National Leadership and Skills Conference (NLSC), Washington Leadership Training Institute (WLTI), State Directors National Meeting, National Supporter Summit, etc.
- Social Media Posts – 72,000 followers
- SkillsUSA website branding – 3.1 million hits annually
- Recognition as an official supporter of the SkillsUSA Career Essentials Credential validating the SkillsUSA Mission’s Framework
- Opportunity to use SkillsUSA branding to create digital and hard copy collaterals, signage etc. i.e. “Proud supporter of SkillsUSA,” with marketing tagline
National Leadership and Skills Conference (NLSC) Benefits
- Appearance on sponsors recognition monitors throughout KEC at NLSC (impressions: 150,000+)
- Listing in Awards and Recognition book
- Logo in video scroll at Opening and Closing ceremonies
- Access to exclusive Business Supporter Lounge at NLSC
- Invitation to exclusive supporter-only events at NLSC
- Discounted SkillsUSA TECHSPO booth
- Access to SkillsUSA Advisor contact list, more than 24,000 CTE classrooms nationwide – A key benefit for SkillsUSA Official Supporters, this access creates the opportunity to develop messaging, campaigns and interaction directly with SkillsUSA classrooms across the country.