Base Investment: $25,000
At SkillsUSA, we take pride in building relationships with our business partners to meet their organizational priorities and produce strong Return on Investment (RoI). We take the time to have in-depth conversations about what success looks like for our relationship, how you want to invest your sponsorship dollars, and what specific RoI is meaningful to you. All partnerships from $25,000 – $1.5 million+ include the following, as well as a customized package of additional benefits, based on the level of investment.
Base-level benefits include:
1. Overall Benefits
- Brand recognition at all SkillsUSA events: National Leadership & Skills Conference (NLSC), Washington Leadership Training Institute (WLTI), State Directors National Meeting, National Partners Summit, etc.
- Opportunity to co-brand with SkillsUSA on your website, employment ads, promotions, etc.: “Proud partner of SkillsUSA,” with marketing tagline
- Friday Flash announcement– weekly newsletter emailed from SkillsUSA headquarters to state directors who then copy/paste it over their email signature to all teachers and advisors in their state, reaching more than 18,000 classrooms.
- Social Media Posts – 63,000 followers
- SkillsUSA web site branding – 262,100 hits annually
- Discounted advertising in quarterly Champions magazine distributed to all SkillsUSA classrooms
2. National Leadership & Skills Conference (NLSC) Benefits
- Appearance on sponsors recognition monitors throughout KEC at NLSC (impressions: 150,000+)
- Listing in Awards and Recognition book
- Logo in video scroll at Opening and Closing ceremonies
- Access to exclusive Business Partner Lounge at NLSC
- Invitation to exclusive partner-only events at NLSC
- Discounted TECHSPO booth
3. Additional Benefits
- Access to SkillsUSA Advisor contact list, more than 18,000 CTE classrooms nationwide